Answered By: Deborah Babb Last Updated: Feb 08, 2024 Views: 22
Plough Library has two group study rooms on the main floor available for academic student use. Group study room policies are subject to change. Contact the library at 901-321-3432 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
- The two Group Study Rooms are designated to support CBU students in their academic work. They are not available for use by outside groups or events.
- If not reserved, individual students may use a group study room but must share it with others who also want to study. Please be courteous to fellow students.
- Individuals must vacate a room if another group has a reservation for it.
- If you use the dry erase whiteboard wall, please erase your work before you leave. (Dry erase markers and erasers are available for 3-hour, in-library use only, checkout at the Library Service Desk.)
- No food is allowed in the Group Study Rooms.
- Each room is equipped with a wall-mounted computer and monitor. (You may check out a bag that contains a keyboard, mouse, and remote from the Library Service Desk.)
CBU students and faculty may request a Group Study Room reservation from library staff:
- for groups of 4 or more students
- for 2 hours maximum per day