Answered By: Deborah Babb Last Updated: Nov 13, 2023 Views: 86
Plough Library has one Ricoh printer/scanner/copier available for current CBU students, faculty, and staff to use. it is on the library's main floor and can print pages (black and white only), scan documents to PDF (and other image formats), and make copies. Color printing and faxing are not available.
How to Print:
- To print, you must send a print job from a campus desktop computer to the printer server designated for your user group:
- for CBU students: FollowMe_Student
- for CBU faculty and staff: FollowMe_Faculty
- Go to either one of the library printers and tap your CBU ID card to log in and release your print job(s).
- The first time you use a campus printer/copier/scanner, you will have to tap your ID card and then associate it with your CBU login. Once you complete that process, you will only have to tap your card to log in to the printer/copier/scanner to use it in the future.
- You must be logged in to the desktop computer with your own CBU login in order to send and then retrieve print jobs with your CBU ID card.
Please note: CBU Alumni and campus visitors do not have the ability to print on the CBU campus.
Questions? Ask for help at the Library Service Desk.