Answered By: Deborah Babb Last Updated: Dec 22, 2021 Views: 35
Answered By: Deborah Babb
Last Updated: Dec 22, 2021 Views: 35
If you need to keep a library book longer than its original due date, you may be able to renew it.
How to Renew an Item:
- Go to the library homepage at cbu.edu/library and click on the link below the main search box that says LIBRARY ACCOUNT SIGN IN.
- Log in with your CBU username and password.
- Look for a button with your first name on it in the top right corner. Click on that to get to My Account.
- On the My Account page, you will see a list of Checked Out items. Select the item you wish to renew, and click on the Renew Items button.
- If it is close to the end of a semester, you will not be able to renew the book past the end of semester date.
- If you have reached the maximum number of renewals for an item, you may not be able to renew it.
Need more help? Call, email, or chat with a librarian.