Answered By: Deborah Babb Last Updated: Aug 11, 2023 Views: 229
Answered By: Deborah Babb
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2023 Views: 229
1. Start from the right place:
- Make sure you followed a link to the database from the Plough Library website. Our links are configured for current CBU students, faculty, and staff to authenticate remotely and get access from off-campus. Do not just Google the name of the database and try to log in from its website, because it will not work.
2. Enter your username correctly:
- On the Connect from Off-Campus page, use only the first part of your email address as your username -- without the @cbu.edu. Most failed login attempts are due to entering your full email address as the username.
3. Enter your password correctly:
- If you have forgotten your password, you must reset it. If you can log into Banner, you can reset your Active Directory password yourself. If you cannot access Banner, then contact ITS Help Desk for assistance.
4. Clear your browser cache or try a different browser:
- If you have unsuccessfully tried multiple times to log in, then you may need to stop and wait a few minutes. Next, clear your browser cache and/or open a different browser and try again. At this point, be extra careful when typing in your correct username and password.